Mash Motorcycles introduced a new motorcycleAugust 22, 2019
Prior to this, the French company worked only on low-volume equipment, this time it was the first time it decided to release a 647 cc model.
Mash Dirt 6.5 is a 40-horsepower bike with 18-inch wheels. It is equipped with an anti-lock system and a digital dashboard, and its mass without liquids is 163 kg. The manufacturer kept silent about any other characteristics.
The novelty is made in the style of a flat tracker and can attract fans of such well-known brands as Harley-Davidson and Triumph.
Interestingly, the company is French, but for the most part production will be concentrated on Chinese sites. It is also worth noting that this is the first time that Mash has decided to release something more serious. Prior to that, she was engaged in motorcycles with an engine capacity of 50 to 400 cm³.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US