Mash Motorcycles introduced a new motorcycleAugust 22, 2019
Prior to this, the French company worked only on low-volume equipment, this time it was the first time it decided to release a 647 cc model.
Mash Dirt 6.5 is a 40-horsepower bike with 18-inch wheels. It is equipped with an anti-lock system and a digital dashboard, and its mass without liquids is 163 kg. The manufacturer kept silent about any other characteristics.
The novelty is made in the style of a flat tracker and can attract fans of such well-known brands as Harley-Davidson and Triumph.
Interestingly, the company is French, but for the most part production will be concentrated on Chinese sites. It is also worth noting that this is the first time that Mash has decided to release something more serious. Prior to that, she was engaged in motorcycles with an engine capacity of 50 to 400 cm³.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors