Maserati will present 100 cars in the version of RoyaleJanuary 14, 2020
The Italian company decided to release a limited series of its cars again.
Maserati already launched the “royal” series of the third-generation Quattroporte sedan in 1986, which was equipped with a 4.9-liter V8 rated at 300 hp. In addition, the model had a more expensive trim and minibar. A total of 51 cars were produced.
In 2020, the company launches the Royale series, the circulation of which will be 100 copies. Customers will be able to order in this performance Ghibli and Quattroporte sedans, as well as the Levante crossover. The novelty will be distinguished by a special armchair trim with a thin Pelletessuta fabric that combines Nappa leather and woolen fibers.
The body of “royal” cars can be painted with shades of Blu Royale and Verde Royale, and the models will receive 21-inch wheels with an original design. In addition, new items will receive richer equipment, including a Bowers & Wilkins audio system and a panoramic roof.
The Maserati Ghibli Royale, Quattroporte Royale and Levante Royale are powered by a 3.0-liter V6 turbodiesel unit, which produces 275 horsepower. Also in the motor line are 350- and 430-horsepower gasoline engines. Acceptance of orders for a novelty has already started.
- Tesla bought a plot in a special zone for a factory in Germany with a scandal
- New Honda Breeze outperforms KIA Sportage
- The network got the first images of the new low-cost crossover Renault
- Ford and Volkswagen team up to create a seven-seater frame SUV
- The first photos of the updated VW Golf GTI without camouflage appeared