Maserati MC20 officially revealedSeptember 9, 2020
The newest car Maserati MC20 replaced the MC12 model, which was produced in the distant 2004-2005.
The new Maserati MC20 has received a lightweight body made of aluminum and composite materials, due to which the weight of the car will be only 1,470 kg.
The main innovation in the exterior is the design of the doors “butterfly wings”. The salon of the new car is distinguished by a virtual dashboard, as well as a multimedia complex with a large number of functions.
Gear shifting will be carried out using buttons, and a swivel washer is provided as a selector for selecting driving modes.
It is also worth noting the presence of sports seats with the maximum number of adjustments and excellent lateral support.
A V6 turbo engine with a capacity of 630 hp is used as a power unit. at 730 Nm of torque. An 8-band “robot” works in tandem with the engine. The maximum speed of the Maserati MC20 is limited to 325 km / h, and it takes just 2.9 seconds to accelerate to 100 km / h.
It is already known that one of the modifications of the new Maserati MC20 will receive an electric motor – in this configuration, it will take only 2.8 seconds to set the first 100 km / h, and the power reserve will reach 380 kilometers.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires