Maserati Levante got an extra-wide variationApril 1, 2020
Tuning company Novitec has prepared a new set of improvements for the Maserati Levante. Cross is offered to increase productivity, with all its engines, and to install a very wide body kit with wheels by 22 inches.
Levante Esteso V2 from Novitec has got a wide body kit, for the manufacture of which they used very high-quality polyurethane. The body kit includes 8 parts: lining on wheel arches, sills and connecting parts for bumpers. Following how they were installed, the cross-width is increased to 2.09 meters, that is, in the front part it increases by 10 cm, and in the back – by 12.
In the German studio, a recoil enhancement program is available for the entire line of cross-country engines – from the diesel engine V6 3.0 to the twin-turbo V8 3.8. The performance of the flagship G8 with 580 hp (720 Nm) will increase to 624 hp (820 Nm), and diesel installation – from 275 to 322 hp
The petrol V6 3.0 on Levante S, after the tuners intervened and installed a control module that has new cards, will develop 494 hp. instead of 430.
In addition, Levante in tuning can get a new control unit and an air suspension adapted to increased performance. The clearance at the same time will decrease by 25 mm.
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York