Maserati is developing a new sports carJanuary 13, 2020
Novelty can get an average engine location.
This test mule is apparently powered by the new Maserati engine, and the real car is due to debut in May. Maserati is preparing to release a new sports car, which will debut in May.
Experts believe that the mid-engined new product can become a competitor to the McLaren 570S. Note that the pictures of the test prototype a few months ago were published on the Web. Probably the new Maserati sports car will receive a turbocharged V8 that will be built in Italy. It is likely that the production car will also receive a mid-engine layout, as well as the prototype.
It is assumed that some of the components of the new product will be shared with Alfa Romeo 4C. The name of the new model has not yet been announced. A Maserati spokesman said the new sports car will debut first, followed by the new Maserati SUV, and then the new version of the GranTurismo sports car, which will receive an electrified transmission option. A convertible version of the new sports car, which will appear in 2021, will also be released in accordance with the Maserati production schedule.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published