Maserati has updated its corporate logoSeptember 13, 2020
We can see the new version of the trident on the recently presented MC20 supercar.
Italian premium car maker Maserati recently unveiled its new MC20 supercar. Behind a large number of new technologies and a powerful engine, one small detail was hidden from view – Maserati has slightly updated its corporate logo. Now the trident has become monochrome, which, according to the brand representatives, makes it more modern and stylish, as well as more suitable for the appearance of the brand’s cars.
Recall that the previous update of the Maserati logo took place 15 years ago. Before that, red stripes could be found on the trident – now the entire logo has the same color. The Maserati brand inscription has also changed slightly – the letters have become more angular and simple, and they decided to abandon the chrome finish in favor of brushed aluminum.
The redesigned logo on the MC20 is no coincidence, as the supercar marks the first mid-engined brand in 16 years.
Earlier it became known that Maserati plans to launch a personalization program called Fuoriserie. Its main goal will be an individual approach to the client and the ability to assemble a truly unique car for everyone.
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck