Maserati Corporation launches 100,000th Ghibli sports carSeptember 25, 2019
Ghibli’s anniversary, 100,000th sports sedan rolled off the assembly line at the Giovanni Agnelli factory.
The anniversary sports car Ghibli S Q4 was the GranSport car, which received a 3-liter V6 Twin Turbo engine with a capacity of 430 horsepower.
The car is painted blue Blu Emozione, and in front there are black accents on the bumper. The dynamic appearance is emphasized by 20-inch alloy wheels. The salon is simply decorated, and the armchairs and door cards are upholstered in genuine Pieno Fiore leather.
It should be noted that the presentation of the Maserati Ghibli took place in 2013 at the Shanghai auto show. Now the sports car is offered in GranSport and GranLusso versions.
In addition, a gasoline model with a return of 350 hp is also available as a power plant. and turbocharged V6 diesel with a capacity of 275 hp Ghibli model is focused on car markets of countries such as America, China, Italy, Japan and Germany.
- Changan showed the interior of the crossover CS55 Plus
- Range Rover Evoque LWB Aheads Its Big Debut In China
- Spotify has come up with a car device called the Car Thing
- Toyota’s new electric crossover to be named Toyota BZ4X
- Old Dodge Ram converted into a RV