Maserati Corporation launches 100,000th Ghibli sports carSeptember 25, 2019
Ghibli’s anniversary, 100,000th sports sedan rolled off the assembly line at the Giovanni Agnelli factory.
The anniversary sports car Ghibli S Q4 was the GranSport car, which received a 3-liter V6 Twin Turbo engine with a capacity of 430 horsepower.
The car is painted blue Blu Emozione, and in front there are black accents on the bumper. The dynamic appearance is emphasized by 20-inch alloy wheels. The salon is simply decorated, and the armchairs and door cards are upholstered in genuine Pieno Fiore leather.
It should be noted that the presentation of the Maserati Ghibli took place in 2013 at the Shanghai auto show. Now the sports car is offered in GranSport and GranLusso versions.
In addition, a gasoline model with a return of 350 hp is also available as a power plant. and turbocharged V6 diesel with a capacity of 275 hp Ghibli model is focused on car markets of countries such as America, China, Italy, Japan and Germany.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km