Maserati Central Europe tops new directorMarch 13, 2019
Today it became known that the newly established branch headed Amory La Font – he will head the regional office of Maserati Central Europe.
Its head, in turn, is the head of the Maserati EMEA unit (this includes the Middle East, Africa, and Europe), Umberto Cini.
The automaker’s press service revealed some of the details from Amori La Font’s autobiography.
As it turned out, behind the back of a new manager there is a huge experience in the field of premium cars and sales of luxury cars. Since 2013, he has headed various divisions of Maserati. He managed to work and study the markets of Europe, Africa and Asia.
Currently, the automaker model number includes such models as: Quattroporte, Ghibli, Levante, GranTurismo and GranCabrio.
Customers can choose a petrol and diesel engine option.
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration