Maserati builds 150 Levante Vulcano Special EditionJanuary 23, 2019
Italian brand presented a special version of Vulcano
Maserati has introduced a special version of the Levante crossover called the Vulcano. In total, 150 such cars will be assembled for the markets of Europe and Asia. All copies of Levante Vulcano are painted in a matte gray color of Grigio Lava and are offered with a design package for the exterior Nerissimo.
From the usual crossover Maserati Levante in the performance of Vulcano different darkened block rear lights, grille and black chrome logos, glossy edging side windows, black exhaust pipes, 21-inch wheels with matte finish and red brake calipers. SUV is offered only with petrol V6 rated at 350 or 430 horsepower.
The Levante Vulcano equipment list includes Brembo six-piston brakes, red or black leather seats equipped with ventilation and heating, Bowers & Wilkins audio system, door closers and matrix LED headlights. On the center console of the crossover, there is an aluminum plate with the Vulcano logo and the text one of 150, and the interior is decorated with lacquered carbon inserts.
[supsystic-slider id=959 position=”center”]
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck