Maserati announced the debut of a new sports carNovember 16, 2019
The premiere of the long-awaited new items from the Italian brand will be held in 2020.
The Italian company Maserati hinted on social networks at the presentation of a new sports car in May next year.
Maserati recently shared plans for the future and they look pretty optimistic – at least on paper. Unlike the “relatives” of Alfa Romeo, the brand with a trident on the logo promises to present several new models at once in the coming years. The first-born will be the “brand new sports car”, which will debut in May 2020. Judging by the teaser published on social networks, the premiere will be held at the Maserati headquarters in the Italian city of Modena.
The Italians have not announced any more details about the new product, but most likely, we are talking about the long-awaited serial version of the Alfieri model, which appeared to the public as a concept back in March 2014. The car will make its debut in the guise of a coupe, and a roadster should also be shown a year later. Most likely, the model will receive a hybrid power plant, but in the future the appearance of a purely electric version is also possible. Also in 2020, the premiere of a new generation of GranTurismo is expected.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos