Mark Webber: In Melbourne Max will riskMarch 7, 2019
Former Formula 1 driver Mark Webber believes that the balance of power will remain almost unchanged this season – Ferrari, Mercedes and Red Bull Racing are still ahead, and it is precisely between them that the battle for the victory in Melbourne will unfold. At the same time Ferrari should be strong on a dry track, and changeable conditions will increase the chances of Red Bull Racing.
“In Mercedes, in recent years, the bar has been set high, but perhaps now they are a little inferior to the leaders. There is the Verstappen factor – in changeable conditions, Max, like Lewis Hamilton, has no equal, but Max will take the risk and use every chance.
As for Daniel Riccardo, it will take a long time before he makes Renault competitive. But there is no doubt – he will help the team to progress. Can he win in Australia? For this you need to match a lot, but there is a chance. He is not the fastest on the same lap, but in the race … If someone can show what the Renault car is capable of on Sunday, that’s Daniel. ”
- China to ban sales of gasoline and diesel cars from 2035
- 44-ton truck tractors staged a straight line race
- Ford may release yet another “charged” crossover
- Chevrolet plans to launch “heavy” Suburban
- Mercedes-Benz has become the most popular premium brand in 28 countries