Mark Marquez: Brother needs to be well prepared for the transition to MotoGPMay 29, 2019
Five-time and current MotoGP champion Marc Marquez does not advise his younger brother Alex to rush into the transition to the prime class.
This year, Marquez Jr. holds his fifth season in Moto2, where out of 75 races he has won four. Two past championships he finished fourth.
According to rumors, the 23-year-old Spaniard is interested in the private team Pramac Ducati.
“You need to be well prepared for the transition to MotoGP: gain experience and win in the younger categories, you should not hurry with this step, because in 24-25 years it will be very difficult to take a step back if suddenly a career in the upper class does not work out,” said Marquez in an interview with Marca. – And of course, it is equally important to be in a competitive team, which will be able to consistently fight in the top 10 ”
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever