Mario Roman won hard enduro Battle of Vikings 2019July 17, 2019
Mario Roman for the third time won the hard enduro event Battle of Vikings, which is traditionally held in Sweden. For Anderson and Patrick Sjoberg won prizes.
The weather was sunny and dry, which made the life of the riders at the ski resort easier than it could be. Approximately half of the participants finished – an excellent indicator.
The two-day event began on Saturday with a prologue, following which Eddie Karlsson showed the best result. Sherco racer won the Roman qualifications and earned the right to start from the first position in the main race of Saturday. Karlsson won a strong-willed victory, beating Mario by half a meter.
On Sunday, Roman and Karlsson drove together the entire first lap, before the Swede began to fail due to shoulder problems. He, unfortunately, had to go the distance. Mario then got his freedom and won with a comfortable advantage.
- The court ordered Tesla to stop deforestation at the Gigafactory construction site near Berlin
- Volkswagen unveils its fleet parking technology
- Polestar uses recycled materials in interior design
- Spotted a prototype high-performance Porsche Cayenne Coupe GT
- American tuning studio modernized Chevrolet Colorado