Mario Roman won hard enduro Battle of Vikings 2019July 17, 2019
Mario Roman for the third time won the hard enduro event Battle of Vikings, which is traditionally held in Sweden. For Anderson and Patrick Sjoberg won prizes.
The weather was sunny and dry, which made the life of the riders at the ski resort easier than it could be. Approximately half of the participants finished – an excellent indicator.
The two-day event began on Saturday with a prologue, following which Eddie Karlsson showed the best result. Sherco racer won the Roman qualifications and earned the right to start from the first position in the main race of Saturday. Karlsson won a strong-willed victory, beating Mario by half a meter.
On Sunday, Roman and Karlsson drove together the entire first lap, before the Swede began to fail due to shoulder problems. He, unfortunately, had to go the distance. Mario then got his freedom and won with a comfortable advantage.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web