Mario Isola: All three compositions were actively usedMarch 17, 2019
Contrary to the custom of recent years, during the Australian race, pilots actively used all three available rubber compounds – moreover, more rigid compounds were even more popular than soft ones. In the end, most riders preferred to stop only once.
Mario Isola, head of the racing division: “All three compositions were well suited to the specific requirements of the Albert Park, and all three were actively used. We saw interesting strategy options, racers used different tires for segments of different lengths, and those who started lower tried alternate approaches to get to the top.
Our goal for this year was to provide the teams with teams that allow you to attack at every turn from start to finish. The fact that Valterie Bottas has set the best lap of the race at the very end, fighting for an extra point with Ferstappen, shows that we have achieved our goal. ”
- Skoda Auto became the best company in 2020
- In the US Volkswagen will abandon Passat in favor of crossovers
- Zero Motorcycles announced the recall of its motorcycles
- Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo undergoes final tests
- Hyundai revealed the name of the new crossover for Europe