Mario Isola: All three compositions were actively usedMarch 17, 2019
Contrary to the custom of recent years, during the Australian race, pilots actively used all three available rubber compounds – moreover, more rigid compounds were even more popular than soft ones. In the end, most riders preferred to stop only once.
Mario Isola, head of the racing division: “All three compositions were well suited to the specific requirements of the Albert Park, and all three were actively used. We saw interesting strategy options, racers used different tires for segments of different lengths, and those who started lower tried alternate approaches to get to the top.
Our goal for this year was to provide the teams with teams that allow you to attack at every turn from start to finish. The fact that Valterie Bottas has set the best lap of the race at the very end, fighting for an extra point with Ferstappen, shows that we have achieved our goal. ”
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious