Mario Isola: All three compositions were actively usedMarch 17, 2019
Contrary to the custom of recent years, during the Australian race, pilots actively used all three available rubber compounds – moreover, more rigid compounds were even more popular than soft ones. In the end, most riders preferred to stop only once.
Mario Isola, head of the racing division: “All three compositions were well suited to the specific requirements of the Albert Park, and all three were actively used. We saw interesting strategy options, racers used different tires for segments of different lengths, and those who started lower tried alternate approaches to get to the top.
Our goal for this year was to provide the teams with teams that allow you to attack at every turn from start to finish. The fact that Valterie Bottas has set the best lap of the race at the very end, fighting for an extra point with Ferstappen, shows that we have achieved our goal. ”
- New large pickup Maxus T90 showed before the official debut
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee five-door spotted in tests
- Lynk & Co 07 flagship crossover spotted in road tests for the first time
- Interior view: impudent kid Abarth 500 drives on the Autobahn
- Volkswagen ID.3 electric car could get an open-top version