Marcus Erickson will skip the Indycar stage and arrive at the SpaAugust 29, 2019
Marcus Erickson this weekend will miss the Indycar stage in Portland – there he will be replaced by Conor Daly, and will act as reserve pilot Alfa Romeo during the Grand Prix of Belgium.
The team confirmed that so far they have no plans to put Marcus behind the wheel of one of the cars during the weekend.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network