Marcus Erickson will skip the Indycar stage and arrive at the SpaAugust 29, 2019
Marcus Erickson this weekend will miss the Indycar stage in Portland – there he will be replaced by Conor Daly, and will act as reserve pilot Alfa Romeo during the Grand Prix of Belgium.
The team confirmed that so far they have no plans to put Marcus behind the wheel of one of the cars during the weekend.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets