Marco Wittman to perform at the joint stage of DTM and SuperGT in FujiOctober 9, 2019
The BMW factory team staffed their pilots for the joint stage of the DTM and SuperGT, which will be held in Fuji on November 23-24.
The Bavarian concern, which will exhibit three cars, previously announced the invitation of Alex Zanardi and Kamui Kobayashi. The third BMW rider on the Japanese track will be its lead pilot in the DTM, two-time champion Marco Wittman.
“It will be great to take part in the Dream Race in Fuji,” the German pilot commented. – Together with my idol Alex Dzanardi and Kamui Kobayashi we will form a strong team. I have been to Japan, but have never raced to Fuji.
Of course, this is more of a show, but as soon as the race begins, each pilot will only think about victory. Therefore, my goal is to compete for the highest positions. ”
DTM to Fuji Lineups
BMW: Marco Wittman, Alex Zanardi, Kamui Kobayashi Audi: Rene Rast, Mike Rockenfeller, Loic Duval, Benoit Trelouille
- Spy photos of a disguised Lotus Esprit appeared on the network
- Electric version of Genesis G80 spotted during tests
- Infiniti QX60 Monograph prototype presented
- Lincoln unveils exclusive 2021 Navigator
- Mercedes-AMG offers roof rack with ribs and diffusers