Marc Marquez surprised by the speed of Jorge LorenzoMarch 9, 2019
The current world champion MotoGP Marc Marquez did not expect that his new partner in Repsol Honda, Jorge Lorenzo will be fast already from the first Friday training session of Qatar Grand Prix.
The three-time champion, who moved this year from Ducati to Honda, showed a second time and gave the leader 0.079 seconds. In the evening session, Lorenzo became only the 11th, but nevertheless, at the end of the race, Marquez noted his form.
“Jorge started the weekend very well, he was quick already in the first training session. This means that he feels the bike and will be competitive “, – quotes Marquez Motorsport-Total.
Surprised by the confident start of the weekend in his performance and Lorenzo himself.
“I was also surprised at my lap time at the start of the weekend,” said the three-time winner of the Qatar Grand Prix. – I am very pleased with the way Friday training went. I feel very confident and comfortable on a motorcycle. Nevertheless, we still have a large untapped potential, which is a good sign. ”
- Updated Audi S8 spotted during winter trials
- 90-year-old man buys himself a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars