Marc Marquez: I did not know that I was not in pole position only in JapanOctober 20, 2019
After winning the sixth title in the royal class, Marc Marquez continues to break records. On the eve of El Fenomeno won the qualification in Motegi, which until now remained the only track in the calendar where he would not start from the pole position.
“Honestly, I didn’t know that only in Japan I was not at the pole, but now they reminded me of this,” Marquez said at a press conference on Saturday. – I like to race in changeable weather, but this is not the point, because by the end of the session the track was almost dry. Rather, I just succeeded in a good and unmistakable circle.
The weekend was not easy, and on Friday everyone at Repsol Honda worked hard. Today it paid off, but with the conclusions you need to wait until the race, when the conditions are normal. ”
- Elon Musk promised an affordable electric car for Europe
- Electric cars Audi E-Tron and E-Tron Sportback have been updated
- Serial production of Skoda Enyaq iV electric car started in the Czech Republic
- Elon Musk named the range of the electric Tesla truck
- Genesis GV60 electric crossover to debut in 2021