Marc Marquez: I did not know that I was not in pole position only in JapanOctober 20, 2019
After winning the sixth title in the royal class, Marc Marquez continues to break records. On the eve of El Fenomeno won the qualification in Motegi, which until now remained the only track in the calendar where he would not start from the pole position.
“Honestly, I didn’t know that only in Japan I was not at the pole, but now they reminded me of this,” Marquez said at a press conference on Saturday. – I like to race in changeable weather, but this is not the point, because by the end of the session the track was almost dry. Rather, I just succeeded in a good and unmistakable circle.
The weekend was not easy, and on Friday everyone at Repsol Honda worked hard. Today it paid off, but with the conclusions you need to wait until the race, when the conditions are normal. ”
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious