Mansory’s Bugatti Veyron supercar goes on saleSeptember 2, 2020
The DuPont Registry has posted a Bugatti Veyron Mansory Linea Vivere 2008 production year.
There are only two such hypercars in the world. The red and black car with 22,154 km mileage is estimated at $ 1.25 million.
According to Autoevolution, Mansory boosted the Linea Vivere’s powertrain from 1001 to 1200 hp, just like the Veyron Super Sport. Due to this, the maximum speed increased to 409 km / h, which is 2 km / h more than the original modification.
Externally, the car stands out for the presence of body elements made of unpainted carbon plastic. The coupe was equipped with a new front bumper, a radiator grille with a V letter, LED optics from the updated Veyron, new forged wheels and enlarged air intakes.
The interior of the car is completely altered in black and white leather. Chairs, door cards and dashboard got LED optics. It should be said that this Veyron is one of the cheapest on the site. For example, the Wires Only dealer asks for $ 1.67 million for the 2011 Veyron Grand Sport roadster.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious