Mansory’s Bugatti Veyron supercar goes on saleSeptember 2, 2020
The DuPont Registry has posted a Bugatti Veyron Mansory Linea Vivere 2008 production year.
There are only two such hypercars in the world. The red and black car with 22,154 km mileage is estimated at $ 1.25 million.
According to Autoevolution, Mansory boosted the Linea Vivere’s powertrain from 1001 to 1200 hp, just like the Veyron Super Sport. Due to this, the maximum speed increased to 409 km / h, which is 2 km / h more than the original modification.
Externally, the car stands out for the presence of body elements made of unpainted carbon plastic. The coupe was equipped with a new front bumper, a radiator grille with a V letter, LED optics from the updated Veyron, new forged wheels and enlarged air intakes.
The interior of the car is completely altered in black and white leather. Chairs, door cards and dashboard got LED optics. It should be said that this Veyron is one of the cheapest on the site. For example, the Wires Only dealer asks for $ 1.67 million for the 2011 Veyron Grand Sport roadster.
- Elon Musk promised an affordable electric car for Europe
- Electric cars Audi E-Tron and E-Tron Sportback have been updated
- Serial production of Skoda Enyaq iV electric car started in the Czech Republic
- Elon Musk named the range of the electric Tesla truck
- Genesis GV60 electric crossover to debut in 2021