Mansory Rolls-Royce Cullinan AvailableAugust 23, 2019
This spring, an SUV – Rolls-Royce from the Mansory studio was demonstrated at the Geneva Motor Show. Such machines exist only in the amount of thirteen units, and the cost of one six months ago was approximately 785 thousand euros.
This Rolls-Royce crossover from Mansory was in the catalog of one of the German used car sites. Its cost amounted to approximately 648.5 thousand euros. Mileage car is very small – it is limited to a figure of fifty kilometers. The car has an engine with a capacity of 571 horsepower, working in conjunction with the “automatic”.
The car body is executed in two colors – silver and matte black. The interior is decorated with light beige leather with black accents. Also, the crossover interior is equipped with a “starry sky”.
As for the technical characteristics of the model, she acquired a rear spoiler, a proprietary exhaust system, 24-inch wheels, a custom cover for the power plant and an understated suspension.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos