Mansory Rolls-Royce Cullinan AvailableAugust 23, 2019
This spring, an SUV – Rolls-Royce from the Mansory studio was demonstrated at the Geneva Motor Show. Such machines exist only in the amount of thirteen units, and the cost of one six months ago was approximately 785 thousand euros.
This Rolls-Royce crossover from Mansory was in the catalog of one of the German used car sites. Its cost amounted to approximately 648.5 thousand euros. Mileage car is very small – it is limited to a figure of fifty kilometers. The car has an engine with a capacity of 571 horsepower, working in conjunction with the “automatic”.
The car body is executed in two colors – silver and matte black. The interior is decorated with light beige leather with black accents. Also, the crossover interior is equipped with a “starry sky”.
As for the technical characteristics of the model, she acquired a rear spoiler, a proprietary exhaust system, 24-inch wheels, a custom cover for the power plant and an understated suspension.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon