Mansory introduced the armored Mercedes-AMG G63March 7, 2020
Mansory specialists prepared the armored Mercedes-AMG G63. This is the first such studio project, and it is made according to the philosophy of “invisible armor”, that is, the tuners hid the protective capabilities of the car.
Customers will be able to order a lower level of protection – VPAM4 and a higher level – VPAM7.
At the same time, regardless of the chosen armor, the bulletproof G63 is equipped with a custom Mansory kit, which consists of elements made of carbon fiber, modified bumpers, other external improvements, such as a kenguryatnik, LED panels and emergency lights. Tuners can fully arrange the interior of the car at the request of the client.
The tuning studio also offers an increase in the performance of an armored SUV. In the first case, you can increase the performance of the 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 to 690 hp. and 950 Nm of torque, and in the second – up to 789 hp and 1050 Nm.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily