Manhart tweaks BMW M4 DTM Champion EditionOctober 4, 2020
German studio Manhart Performance has unveiled a redesigned BMW M4 DTM Champion Edition called the Manhart MH4 GTR.
As a reminder, the German company unveiled the M4 DTM Champion Edition in 2016 to congratulate its driver Marko Wittmann on his DTM championship. The circulation of this model is only 200 copies.
Tuners have given the limited car a more aggressive look and made it more efficient. Compared to the BMW M4, the DTM Champion Edition is powered by a revised 3.0-liter twin-turbo 6-cylinder engine. The engine power is 493 hp. and 600 Nm of torque.
In turn, Manhart offers ECU flashing, intercooler, carbon fiber air intake and more. As a result, the output of the unit increases to 698 hp. (980 Nm). Together with the unit, a 7-speed transmission with two clutches functions, which has undergone an upgrade.
Tuners, in particular, equipped the car with 20-inch Manhart Concave One wheels with 255/35 tires at the front, 295/30 at the rear, as well as a new front splitter, rear wing and carbon fiber diffuser. The Manhart MH4 GTR’s cabin features a modified Alcantara and carbon fiber steering wheel and Recaro bucket seats.
In addition, it was recently noted that the tuners of the Lorinser studio have redesigned an electric London taxi. It should be emphasized that the demonstration of such a car took place at the Beijing Motor Show. First of all, the tuners repainted the car.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web