Mangus Walker, suddenly, decided to part with his famous Porsche 911 STR IIApril 22, 2019
Magnus Walker is a collector, engineer, and race car driver who lives in Los Angeles and collects Porsche cars. At the moment he is probably the most famous admirer of this brand. He gained popularity thanks to the Magnus’S Outlaw video series.
One of his most famous projects, Porsche 911 STR II, was put up for sale on PCARMARKET the other day, this car is associated with Magnus and his early video clips.
The car of 1972 of release, with the 3.2 engine (275 hp), the expected transaction sum – 300.000 dollars (the car is sold for 275.000 dollars).
Magnus is extremely reluctant and rarely sells his creations, and it was one of his early projects that made him so famous, so some Porsche enthusiasts will see this car as a cultural artifact than a well-built restaurant 901.
- Nikola startup continues to sue Tesla
- Range Rover Velar has been updated
- Volkswagen e-Golf participates in sustainable Uber project
- Fantastic Mercedes Vision AVTR concept hits the road
- Honda released photos of Honda Odyssey