Manchester United goalkeeper defeats Lamborghini worth € 200,000January 20, 2020
Manchester United football goalkeeper Sergio Romero had a serious accident in his Lamborghini Gallardo supercar worth £ 170,000 (about $ 200,000). It is reported by Mirror.
The incident occurred on the A6144 highway near the training base of Manchester. The Argentine football player lost control, after which the car flew off the track and got stuck under the roadside fence. Despite the fact that the supercar was seriously damaged, Romero himself was not injured and soon went to training.
Sergio Romero became a Manchester United player in 2015, joining the English club from the Italian Sampdoria. This season, the 32-year-old goalkeeper has played in 9 matches for his team, taking part in all major tournaments, including the Champions League.
As for the Lamborghini Gallardo, this model was produced in Sant’Agata Bolognese from 2003 to 2013. The supercar was equipped with 5.0 and 5.2-liter naturally aspirated V10 engines with a capacity of 500 liters or more. from. up to 570 liters S., who worked in tandem with a six-speed manual or with a “robot” E-Gear of the same range.
- Volkswagen will release a new large SUV
- Karma presented a proprietary platform for hybrids
- Which car sounds better? Chevy Corvette C8 or Challenger Hellcat?
- Hyundai introduced the “charged” crossovers Palisade N and Nexo N
- Who is better off-road – Ford Ranger, VW Amarok or Toyota Hilux?