Man set fire to 13 cars before he was detainedApril 19, 2019
A man with a clearly unhealthy psyche walked down the street with a canister, poured gasoline and set cars on fire. Passers-by were afraid to approach him.
A strange incident happened in Edmonton (Canada). 22-year-old Malis Sutton set fire to more than a dozen different vehicles.
The video taken by the phone shows Sutton making ominous gestures, holding a gas can and something like a cigarette lighter. Despite the apparent danger, passers-by are trying to detain him, but they have nothing to do: Sutton approaches the Ford Escape, splashes gas on the hood, sets fire to the crossover and goes down the street further.
He enters the nearest Starbucks cafe, a man in a flowered shirt runs behind him, he manages to put the pyromaniac on the floor and hold him until the police arrive.
Police said Sutton set fire to 13 cars that night, most of which were parked. No one was injured during the incident, but Sutton was charged with a long list of charges, including the burning of property (damage) and the threat to human life.
- Singer’s burnt-out Porsche 911 is sold in the USA
- Diesel Volkswagen Golf GTD received a price tag
- Euro NCAP praised the safety of the Volkswagen ID.3 electric car
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known