Man set fire to 13 cars before he was detainedApril 19, 2019
A man with a clearly unhealthy psyche walked down the street with a canister, poured gasoline and set cars on fire. Passers-by were afraid to approach him.
A strange incident happened in Edmonton (Canada). 22-year-old Malis Sutton set fire to more than a dozen different vehicles.
The video taken by the phone shows Sutton making ominous gestures, holding a gas can and something like a cigarette lighter. Despite the apparent danger, passers-by are trying to detain him, but they have nothing to do: Sutton approaches the Ford Escape, splashes gas on the hood, sets fire to the crossover and goes down the street further.
He enters the nearest Starbucks cafe, a man in a flowered shirt runs behind him, he manages to put the pyromaniac on the floor and hold him until the police arrive.
Police said Sutton set fire to 13 cars that night, most of which were parked. No one was injured during the incident, but Sutton was charged with a long list of charges, including the burning of property (damage) and the threat to human life.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version