Man City employee put up Aguero’s car for sale, which he won in the lotteryJune 11, 2021
The football player’s gift has been put up for sale on eBay.
Before leaving Manchester City, Barcelona striker Sergio Aguero held a lottery for the club’s staff, in which he raffled off a very valuable prize – his Range Rover Evoque.
The car went to one of the favorite employees of “Kuhn” Ali Mainard, but he decided not to use the car, but to put it up for sale.
The car, which has a mileage of less than 20 thousand kilometers, was listed on eBay and at the moment the rate is just over 24 thousand pounds (about 27.9 thousand euros).
It is noteworthy that 5 percent of the amount that Ali will help out from the sale of the car will go to charity in an orphanage. Plus, he has a car, so he doesn’t need another one.
- The head of Tesla advertises the electric motor of the new supercar Tesla Roadster
- General Motors will release a low-cost 9-seater car
- Subaru introduced in Japan the updated crossover Forester 2022
- Jeep officially opens new plant in Detroit
- Tesla may start accepting Bitcoin payments again