Malaysia has made the world’s worst replica Ferrari LaFerrariJanuary 22, 2019
Coupe received steel frame and body panels of the same material.
Photos of a replica Ferrari LaFerrari, built by a resident of Malaysia, appeared on the web. The car is designed around a steel frame, hung with iron body panels.
The construction project of the hypercar replica is still incomplete. The copy of LaFerrari has no windshield and side windows, and also headlights, instead of which flashlights are used with adhesive tape. In addition, it seems that not completed the interior of the car.
Information about the technical stuffing no. Probably, it was borrowed from some budget car, quite popular among local residents. The engine is installed in the front, although the “hypercar” has a stylized rear cover of the engine compartment.
Earlier this year, the Indian company Executive Modcar Trendz built a replica of the Lamborghini Aventador based on the Honda Accord sedan. The coupe has retained front-wheel drive, like a donor car, and a 180-hp 2.4 engine, which is paired with a five-speed automatic transmission.
[supsystic-slider id=958 position=”center”]
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US