Malaysia has made the world’s worst replica Ferrari LaFerrariJanuary 22, 2019
Coupe received steel frame and body panels of the same material.
Photos of a replica Ferrari LaFerrari, built by a resident of Malaysia, appeared on the web. The car is designed around a steel frame, hung with iron body panels.
The construction project of the hypercar replica is still incomplete. The copy of LaFerrari has no windshield and side windows, and also headlights, instead of which flashlights are used with adhesive tape. In addition, it seems that not completed the interior of the car.
Information about the technical stuffing no. Probably, it was borrowed from some budget car, quite popular among local residents. The engine is installed in the front, although the “hypercar” has a stylized rear cover of the engine compartment.
Earlier this year, the Indian company Executive Modcar Trendz built a replica of the Lamborghini Aventador based on the Honda Accord sedan. The coupe has retained front-wheel drive, like a donor car, and a 180-hp 2.4 engine, which is paired with a five-speed automatic transmission.
[supsystic-slider id=958 position=”center”]
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors