Mads Ostberg: I was driving 150 km / h when a fan fell on the trackAugust 27, 2019
Last weekend at Rally Germany there was a rather terrible incident involving Mads Ostberg. At the fifth special stage, a fan fell from a height above the track, whom the Norwegian traveled about half a meter or a meter.
The organizers confirmed that the fan was not injured and was not drunk.
“He was very lucky. I drove at a speed of 150 km / h, but, fortunately, managed to taxi. I almost got off the road. Had it happened half a second later, and everything would have ended badly, Motorsport Week quotes Ostberg. – I was in shock until the end of the special stage. I’ve never seen anything like it before. Yes, it happened that people walked along the sidelines, but what happened in Germany simply shocked me. ”
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe