M-Sport is not averse to lure Ott Tanak from ToyotaMay 3, 2019
M-Sport boss Malcolm Wilson announced his desire to return Ott Tanak back to his team.
Estonian played for the team from Cumbria for six seasons, before moving to 2018 in Toyota, where it quickly established itself as the first number.
“I want to return Ott to our team next year. It’s my goal. He is the only free racer that interests me – quotes Wilson Motorsport News. – We had a preliminary discussion, but we did not proceed to serious negotiations.
I know the requirements of Ott. I do not know if I can fulfill them, but I will try. Have to sell a few cars! ”
As Wilson noted, the Tanak-level racer would help the team very much in preparation for switching to the new generation of cars in 2022.
“It would be the perfect scenario. The lead driver can play an important role in testing and developing a new car, ”added Wilson.
- PSA Group 3Q 2020 Financial Results
- Flying car received the first road permit
- The unmanned car rammed the wall right after the start of the race.
- The funding will help the company expand its lineup.
- Volkswagen electrifies another SUV