M Performance developed the new BMW X3 M and X4 MJune 4, 2019
The company showed a new catalog in which there are components for cars X3 and X4 in versions M. Most of them are made of carbon fiber.
A new front grille, roof spoiler, trim air intake openings, as well as door sills, etc. are provided.
If you open the door, the LED projectors will highlight the M logo on the ground. Interior trim is made of Alcantara with carbon fiber accents, which is decorated and the steering wheel with shift paddles. Reworked dashboard, improved door trim. There is a new set of velor floor mats with embroidered M Performance logos and a key case. There is also a cover from M Performance for the spare wheel.
Information on changes in technical equipment is not available.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires