M Performance developed the new BMW X3 M and X4 MJune 4, 2019
The company showed a new catalog in which there are components for cars X3 and X4 in versions M. Most of them are made of carbon fiber.
A new front grille, roof spoiler, trim air intake openings, as well as door sills, etc. are provided.
If you open the door, the LED projectors will highlight the M logo on the ground. Interior trim is made of Alcantara with carbon fiber accents, which is decorated and the steering wheel with shift paddles. Reworked dashboard, improved door trim. There is a new set of velor floor mats with embroidered M Performance logos and a key case. There is also a cover from M Performance for the spare wheel.
Information on changes in technical equipment is not available.
- Aston Martin DBS Superleggera accelerates to almost 322 km / h
- Peugeot began accepting orders for new crossovers 2008 and E-2008
- Tesla autopilot is far from ideal: the car drove on its own on the oncoming road
- Off-road vehicle from millionaire SCG Boot showed in all its glory on a trip through the desert
- Crossover from BYD “in the style of Mercedes-Benz” was shown in new photos