Luxury Toyota Crown SUV outshines BMW X5October 5, 2019
The Hongqi HS7 premium SUV appeared on sale at the end of June. The novelty was immediately perceived as the main competitor of the BMW X5. Interestingly, this SUV was created on the basis of the previous generation Toyota Crown sedan.
It took three months for the new Hongqi HS7 SUV to disperse in excess of three thousand cars. With this result, the novelty managed to outperform its direct competitor, the BMW X5. According to the list of equipment and the level of safety, the Chinese SUV is not inferior to the “German”, and even ahead of it in its top versions.
The length of the Hongqi HS7 reaches 5,095 mm, its width is 1,989 mm, its height is 1,778 mm, its wheelbase is 2,970 mm.
As a motor, the manufacturer offers an improved V-shaped “six” from Toyota for three liters with a return of 338 horsepower. A pair of him is 8AKPP from Aisin, and such an SUV gets all-wheel drive already in the “base”. In the arsenal of the model appears a whole range of intelligent security systems. It includes, for example, adaptive cruise control with traffic mode in traffic jams, cameras for video surveillance, a system for preventing frontal and side impacts, and much more.
For such a car in Chinese showrooms will have to leave from 269,900 yuan. This is much less than the same BMW X5. It in China is estimated at 699,900 yuan
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery