Luxury Ferrari and Armani will unite to create accessoriesNovember 5, 2019
The Italian automobile brand will release a line of accessories in conjunction with Giorgio Armani.
In order to turn Ferrari into a full-fledged luxury brand, CEO Louis Camilleri plans to create a line of branded accessories that will bring 10% of the profit. In particular, we are talking about sunglasses and watches. Experts say that such accessories will have a very high cost.
“Our current supply is too much in danger of falling demand. We will reduce our existing licensing agreements by about 50 percent, and also exclude about 30 percent of the categories of products in which we participate, ”Camilleri said.
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari
- Toyota Hilux pickup presented in new Mako performance
- 2022 Mercedes-AMG CLS 53 spotted in tests