Luxury Ferrari and Armani will unite to create accessoriesNovember 5, 2019
The Italian automobile brand will release a line of accessories in conjunction with Giorgio Armani.
In order to turn Ferrari into a full-fledged luxury brand, CEO Louis Camilleri plans to create a line of branded accessories that will bring 10% of the profit. In particular, we are talking about sunglasses and watches. Experts say that such accessories will have a very high cost.
“Our current supply is too much in danger of falling demand. We will reduce our existing licensing agreements by about 50 percent, and also exclude about 30 percent of the categories of products in which we participate, ”Camilleri said.
- BMW is preparing to release the most expensive version of the M3 CS sedan
- 2022 Toyota Land Cruiser engine data revealed
- A prototype of a powerful coupe BMW M4 CSL was spotted on tests
- Renaissance Renault 4 patented in Europe
- Lamborghini will hybridize all of its cars by 2024