Luxurious Lincoln Nautilus shown at Los Angeles Auto ShowNovember 24, 2019
The new Lincoln SUV has a sophisticated appearance and excellent technical characteristics.
The updated Nautilus received an updated appearance and a new turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine with a capacity of 245 hp. Despite the fact that this unit is less powerful than the previous 3.7-liter V6, it received a start / stop function and an eight-speed automatic transmission. The SUV is offered with front-wheel drive, however, for an additional fee of $ 2,495, an all-wheel drive version is also available.
The SUV received a package of special options, a 12.3-inch digital dashboard, dual-zone climate control and the SYNC 3 infotainment system with an 8-inch screen supporting Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, as well as an audio system with 10 speakers and a subwoofer.
Exterior emphasize the magnificent 18-inch wheels made of aluminum.
- Honda CR-V, Accord and NSX will go electric
- Alibaba founded e-mobility startup in China with SAIC
- What will the Renault Megane look like when it switches to electricity?
- Lotus partner to create lithium-sulfur battery for luxury boat
- See the giant Mad Max snow blower for Pikes Peak