Luxurious Cadillac Escalade will receive an 8K-screen diagonal of 38 inchesDecember 16, 2019
The SUV will be the first in the world to receive a curved display with an incredible 8K resolution.
The premiere of the new Cadillac Escalade is scheduled for February 2020. It became known that the SUV will be the first car in the world to acquire an OLED display, the diagonal of which will be over 38 inches. The automaker introduced a teaser video which shows a screen almost the entire length of the dashboard.
Representatives of Cadillac say that the pixel density will exceed modern TVs with a resolution of 4K. According to the automaker, this will achieve “the widest color range available in the automotive industry.” Accurate information about the dashboard has not yet been reported.
Recall that earlier photo spies were able to capture the new Escalade at the factory. The car became more rounded, and the front optics ceased to be vertical. Spy photos were published by Sarscoops.
It is worth noting that a huge 38-inch display will combine both a digital dashboard and an infotainment system.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily