Luxgen revealed a new large crossover URXSeptember 17, 2019
Luxgen Corporation showed off the new URX crossover, which should become the top brand car.
Externally, the new car stands out with 2-tier head optics and a large 6-angle radiator grill. Inside the car there is no familiar dashboard – instead of it, the crossover received a vertical touch screen multimedia system, which displays all the information.
In size, the new SUV is slightly inferior to the Hyundai Santa Fe. The length of the Luxgen URX is 4,740 mm, the height is 1,760 mm, and the wheelbase is 2,720 mm. The model will be available in 5-, 6- and 7-seater versions.
The novelty is equipped with a 1.8-liter petrol “turbo four” with a capacity of 208 horsepower, which works together with the Aisin 6-speed automatic transmission.
It should be emphasized that the Luxgen brand was founded by the Taiwanese engineering company Luxgen in 2007.
- Tesla will start official sales of cars in Israel in 2021
- Tesla raised prices for models S and X due to restyling
- Named the most “long-range” supercars
- New Porsche 911 GT3 was shown to journalists
- Electronic driver assistants reduce alertness on the road