Luxgen revealed a new large crossover URXSeptember 17, 2019
Luxgen Corporation showed off the new URX crossover, which should become the top brand car.
Externally, the new car stands out with 2-tier head optics and a large 6-angle radiator grill. Inside the car there is no familiar dashboard – instead of it, the crossover received a vertical touch screen multimedia system, which displays all the information.
In size, the new SUV is slightly inferior to the Hyundai Santa Fe. The length of the Luxgen URX is 4,740 mm, the height is 1,760 mm, and the wheelbase is 2,720 mm. The model will be available in 5-, 6- and 7-seater versions.
The novelty is equipped with a 1.8-liter petrol “turbo four” with a capacity of 208 horsepower, which works together with the Aisin 6-speed automatic transmission.
It should be emphasized that the Luxgen brand was founded by the Taiwanese engineering company Luxgen in 2007.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors