Lucid prepares rival Tesla Model SJanuary 23, 2020
Lucid is preparing for the official debut of the production version of the all-electric car Air.
At the New York Auto Show in April 2020, the American company will unveil a new Lucid Air electric sedan that can accelerate from zero to 97 km / h in 2.5 seconds and reach a top speed of 378 km / h. For comparison, the Tesla Model S has a top speed limit of 250 km / h.
According to the company’s report, the 395-horsepower electric motor is responsible for the performance of the basic version of Air, which supplies a battery with a capacity of 75 kWh and provides a range of 400 kilometers. This version will cost customers at least 52 thousand dollars
The top version will be available with a pair of electric motors, one for each axis, the total power of which is 1000 horsepower with a battery of 130 kWh, providing 645 km per charge. It is this version that is preparing to fight back the Tesla Model S.
It is known that the all-electric sedan Lucid Air received a package of “preparation for unmanned driving”, which includes a radar, a set of cameras and an optical rangefinder LIDAR.
- Porsche Taycan drift on test track in Lapland
- Japan released titanium bracelets with the Nissan GT-R logo
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan painted in the national racing color of Great Britain
- The most expensive Bentley: ash paint, 5,000-year-old wood and other Bacalar improvements
- Take a look at the Toyota Land Cruiser with a tent on the roof and mileage of half a million kilometers