Lucid Motors will show its first SUV in SeptemberSeptember 8, 2020
According to the press service of the startup, the premiere of the unannounced crossover will take place on September 9.
Recently, the press service of Lucid posted on Twitter a snapshot of an unknown car, very similar to a crossover. The photo was signed “Special Preview” and promised to reveal the cards on September 9 during the presentation of their first electric car, Lucid Air.
The company later confirmed that the unnamed model is a high-seating vehicle that will be built on the Air sedan platform. According to experts, this means that the maximum version of the crossover will receive the same configuration of electric motors and batteries as the company’s first-born.
As we previously reported the first electric car of the Lucid brand will be driven by three electric motors at once, the total output of which will be 1,080 hp. The power reserve from a single charge should reach 830 kilometers, which is more than the Tesla Model S in the Log Range configuration.
- Volkswagen ID.4 coupe-crossover prototype spotted at the Nurburgring
- The first crossover Ferrari Purosangue spotted on tests
- Genesis announces pricing for new Genesis G80 sedan
- The network showed a unique Koenigsegg Regera and Agera RS
- Exclusive BMW M3 from Kith and BMW unveiled