Lucid Motors opens showroom in Beverly HillsOctober 5, 2020
The press service of the brand informs about it.
Electric vehicle company Lucid Motors has opened its first showroom and service center in Beverly Hills. In total, the brand plans to open 20 such studios across North America by the end of 2021. Interestingly, the first “store” accepts customers only by appointment and only if a person intends to take a test drive or order his own electric car.
In addition to the sedan itself, a virtual reality system is installed in the cabin, with the help of which the client can “appear” in the Lucid Air cabin and customize it to his liking. As for the service center, in addition to direct car repairs, it can offer remote assistance and diagnostics of Lucid electric cars – since the technology allows it.
By the end of 2021, Lucid Motors will open several more such showrooms in California, as well as auto dealerships in New York, Miami, DC and Palm Beach.
- Second US state wants to ban gasoline cars
- Lexus LC 500 joins Japan police
- The first electric Hummer sold out in just an hour
- Mercedes-Benz remains the world’s most valuable luxury brand
- Porsche brought the mysterious Porsche 911 to the test