Lucid Motors announced prices for its Lucid Air electric carOctober 14, 2020
The American startup has finally announced the cost of its first electric vehicle.
Lucid Motors has announced the cost of its first electric car, Air. The basic version of the car will cost $ 77,400 without taking into account subsidies from the state. It is worth noting that Lucid Air is not currently listed on the IRS subsidy list. After that, the cost of the model will be $ 69,900.
Interestingly, Tesla recently announced that the Model S Long Range Plus will be priced at $ 71,990, while Tesla’s models have recently been removed from the IRS list. Thus, the basic configuration of the Lucid Air will cost 2,000 less than the Tesla Model S Long Range Plus. At the same time, Lucid Air, even in the initial version, has an increased power reserve and fast charging.
Currently, the Lucid Air electric car can be booked on the official website of the company or in the company’s only showroom in Beverly Hills. The first customers will receive the keys to their cars only at the beginning of 2022.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web