Lucas di Grassi: Audi has nothing to do in Formula 1January 29, 2019
According to the famous rider Lucas di Grassi, who stands for the Audi team, she has nothing to do in Formula 1.
The Audi team has more victories in Formula E racing than Formula 1. He believes this is due to the fact that almost every Audi car will be an electric car in the near future. Engineers cannot break; they need to understand the concept of producing software that drives an engine.
Performance is aimed at the future mass production of electric vehicles. The principle of operation of the internal combustion engine has already been studied and it is not interesting to work with it further. Accordingly, it is necessary to direct all forces to the training of electric vehicles to drive fast, while being efficient and cheap.
Practically all known auto concerns are engaged in it. Therefore, it is more interesting and commercially more profitable for Audi to participate in Formula E than in Formula 1.
- EU to tighten battery standards for electric vehicles
- The first images of the updated BMW X7
- Replica “Batmobile” with machine guns put up for auction – she is allowed to ride on the streets
- Kawasaki unveils hybrid powertrain for motorcycles
- Mazda CX-5 will be premium and will receive new engines