Luca Baldisseri: Vettel – overvalued pilotJuly 18, 2019
Luca Baldisseri – former racing engineer Michael Schumacher and former head of the Ferrari racing academy, not surprised by the failures of Sebastian Vettel.
Luca Baldisseri: “I am critical of Vettel. I think his overvalued pilot, and not the successor to Michael Schumacher. This is still the racer that won four league titles, but he makes too many mistakes and has to find himself in some way.
When Leclaire becomes a more mature and experienced rider, he will need a team mate who can help and support. I believe that Vettel has the necessary experience to become an excellent partner for Leclaire. ”
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious