Luca Baldisseri: Vettel – overvalued pilotJuly 18, 2019
Luca Baldisseri – former racing engineer Michael Schumacher and former head of the Ferrari racing academy, not surprised by the failures of Sebastian Vettel.
Luca Baldisseri: “I am critical of Vettel. I think his overvalued pilot, and not the successor to Michael Schumacher. This is still the racer that won four league titles, but he makes too many mistakes and has to find himself in some way.
When Leclaire becomes a more mature and experienced rider, he will need a team mate who can help and support. I believe that Vettel has the necessary experience to become an excellent partner for Leclaire. ”
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan