Luc Donckerwolke becomes Hyundai CEO againNovember 2, 2020
The press service of the concern announced this today.
Today it became known that Luc Donckerwolke again became CEO of Hyundai Motor Group. Its office will be located in the European Technical Center of the company. He will be responsible for the design of the Genesis, Ioniq and fuel cell models.
As a reminder, in 2016 Luc Donckerwolke joined HMG as Chief Designer. He resigned a few months later due to health problems. Now, after three years of absence, he returned back and is going to devote his work to the design and ergonomics of the new cars of the concern.
Donckerwolke is believed to be a perfect fit for Hyundai, as he was once active in shaping the current strategy of the Hyundai, Kia and Genesis brands. In addition, during his career at HMG, he has created a work environment that encourages active interaction between employees.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck