Lotus will create 100 sports cars Elise in the “historical” colorsMay 7, 2020
Lotus Corporation plans to produce 100 Elise Classic Heritage Edition sports cars, each of which will cost from £ 46,250.
All cars will be painted in historical racing livery, which remind of the sports past of the brand, and also get an extended list of standard equipment.
For collection Lotus there are 4 color schemes: a combination of black and golden; white and golden; white, red and silver, and finally white with blue.
In addition to liveries, Elise Classic Heritage Edition have a rich equipment. In particular, the models are equipped with an audio system with digital radio and 4 speakers, air conditioning, lightweight aluminum alloy wheels and brake mechanisms with 2-piece discs.
A set of interior styling, which is also included in the price, adds accents to the doors and center console to the shade of the body. The list of options includes a fiberglass roof, lightweight battery and titanium exhaust.
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021