Lotus will create 100 sports cars Elise in the “historical” colorsMay 7, 2020
Lotus Corporation plans to produce 100 Elise Classic Heritage Edition sports cars, each of which will cost from £ 46,250.
All cars will be painted in historical racing livery, which remind of the sports past of the brand, and also get an extended list of standard equipment.
For collection Lotus there are 4 color schemes: a combination of black and golden; white and golden; white, red and silver, and finally white with blue.
In addition to liveries, Elise Classic Heritage Edition have a rich equipment. In particular, the models are equipped with an audio system with digital radio and 4 speakers, air conditioning, lightweight aluminum alloy wheels and brake mechanisms with 2-piece discs.
A set of interior styling, which is also included in the price, adds accents to the doors and center console to the shade of the body. The list of options includes a fiberglass roof, lightweight battery and titanium exhaust.
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S