Lotus introduced the sports car “every day”January 29, 2020
Lotus demonstrated a new variation of the Evora GT410 sports car, but without the Sport prefix. According to the plan of the brand’s bosses, this car should become a “every day” vehicle, which will also be cheaper than the sports version by £ 3,000
The car has become more comfortable in comparison with the Sport modification. It has Sparco sports seats, climate control and a rearview camera to enhance safety during parking and low-speed maneuvers.
Engineers improved noise insulation, due to which the noise level in the cabin was reduced. Already in the initial configuration, the Evora GT410 receives a premium infotainment complex with integrated navigation and CarPlay support.
Improvements also touched the door cards, they received additional storage compartments and integrated armrests. There is a large glass section in the back door to improve visibility.
At the same time, the power unit decided not to change – so, the novelty is equipped with a 3.5-liter V6 supercharged engine with a capacity of 410 hp, as well as the Sport variation.
Cars in the British car market cost from 82,900 pounds – 3,000 cheaper than the sports version.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV