Lotus in April will present a new electric hypercar OmegaMarch 30, 2019
Detailed information about the new product yet. However, it is expected that the car will have a capacity of 2,000 horsepower.
According to the Speedme portal, the British company Lotus will present its novelty to the general public next month. This is an electric hypercar, which will be called Omega. The novelty was developed with the direct participation of engineers and designers Williams Advanced Engineering – a company participating in the development of cars for the Formula 1 team.
Information about the technical characteristics of new items is kept secret. However, the most important thing was to learn: the Omega engine will work with a return of 2,000 horsepower.
Such an indicator causes an increased interest to the model and makes it a major competitor to Rimac C_Two and Pininfarina Batista. On board the car installed reinforced batteries, which will provide a range of 400 kilometers. Information about prices on Lotus Omega yet. In the British company declare their intention to develop their own crossover.
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network
- BMW M3 station wagon spotted in tests