Lotterer signs contract with PorscheJuly 18, 2019
In the new season of Formula E, which will begin on November 22 in Saudi Arabia, the factory Porsche team debuts. Today, the German company has confirmed a contract with Andre Lotterer, who will be Neil Yani’s partner.
Andre Lotterer: “I look forward to playing for Porsche in the 2019/2020 season in Formula E. I’m a member of the Porsche family since 2017 – it’s nice to remember our successes and collaboration with Nil. Together we played for Porsche in LMP1 in 2017, and the last two years have been partners in Rebellion Racing. It’s great that now we will continue to play for Porsche together.
I spent two years in the DS Techeetah team, and when I was offered a new challenge, I could not refuse. I wish the team all the best and I look forward to the opportunity to fight with them on the track. ”
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published