Los Angeles auto show postponed due to coronavirusSeptember 2, 2020
The organizers of the Los Angeles auto show, which was supposed to open its doors in November, have decided to postpone the event. This information was shared on Wednesday, September 2, by the Automotive News portal.
It is emphasized that the reason for the cancellation of the event is the coronavirus pandemic. Now according to the plan, the auto show should take place on May 21 – 31 next year. At the same time, this decision has not yet been officially confirmed. According to the agency’s source, the organizers will announce the postponement of the auto show soon.
If the Los Angeles Auto Show is postponed, it will take place between the April New York Show and the June Detroit Auto Show. And such a tight schedule of events will force carmakers to make difficult decisions on which of the car dealerships to present their main innovations.
Note that the Los Angeles auto show is not the only major automotive event that has been canceled due to the pandemic. So, at the beginning of last month, the organizers of the SEMA tuning festival announced that they had decided to cancel it due to “growing uncertainty.”
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S