Los Angeles adopts new 2.0 Harmful Exhaust RoadmapDecember 7, 2019
In Los Angeles, the transition to electric transport is accelerating. This applies not only to electric motorcycles, but to all modes of transport. The new roadmap 2.0 was compiled by LACI (Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator).
A lot of things are written on the roadmap, but the most interesting note is the ambitious goal: by 2028, the region should have 80% of electric vehicles. This seems like an impossible task, since there are only 8 years left for its implementation. How to make millions of people switch to electric transport? Eric Garzetti, CARB and Los Angeles measures, joined the initiative.
Why did you choose 2028 instead of 2030, as was previously planned ?! The fact is that in 2028 the state organizes Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web