Lorinser increased power Mercedes V-ClassJune 5, 2020
German tuning studio Lorinser presented a solution to increase the power of units of Mercedes-Benz V-Class vanes and Vito vans.
Note that the proprietary PowerModul unit control unit operates on a Plug-and-Play basis. In addition, the engine is also offered for various versions of the V-Class and Vito versions, priced at 1,499 euros. The performance of the Mercedes-Benz van in the V 250 d version with the Lorinser PowerModul can be increased from 190 hp. up to 228 hp The engine power of the model V 220 d after installing the module increases from 163 hp up to 210 hp
The Lorinser PowerModul is also available for Vito vans. Version 114 CDI, which develops 136 hp, after a little refinement will develop 174 hp For the Mercedes V-Class and Vito models, it will be possible to order Lorinser RS12 alloy wheels, which were introduced this spring.
- Police will start sharing fines with informants
- Toyota Supra with Tesla filling in development
- Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix stopped due to terrible accident of Roman Grosjean
- Ford GT chief designer put his creation up for sale
- Hyundai and Kia fined for problem engines