Look at Volvo, which traveled 1.6 million kmMarch 24, 2020
Volvo revealed its customer from Canada, who had owned the V70 station wagon for 14 years, having traveled over a million miles (approximately 1.6 million km) over this period.
As the press center of the Swedish brand noted, for such a significant achievement for the automaker, women received souvenirs. But what exactly are we talking about, representatives of the car concern did not talk.
The owner of a millionaire car acquired it in the salon of an official dealer for sharing with her husband for a charity. Cars were constantly serviced, due to which it turned out to keep it in excellent shape.
The corporation did not disclose details about the owner’s maintenance work. However, they emphasized that in 2019 she bought another Volvo car, the V60 station wagon, while the family decided not to sell the first car and still uses it all the time.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry